Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Hanukkah & Merry Christmas to ALL!!

Just a few more days to shop, wrap & be ready for the holidays! It doesn't feel like holiday time, for some reason. Maybe it's the weather? Not quite cold enough. Missing some 'white, fluffy stuff', I think. I like a good snowstorm. You know, the kind where everyone is home and you've got a nice fire going in the fireplace. And after a couple of those...I'm ready to go to Florida!! Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you the happiest, healthiest holidays with time spent with your loved ones! After all, THAT's what the holidays are all about...at least for me. Holiday time can also be stressful for some. Health issues...or loss of loved ones...can really bring you down during the holidays. I miss my Dad more than words can say...and I feel for those who are grieving. I also struggle with chronic pain issues & lack of energy due to Lupus...as I look at the list of what I still have NOT done. But I try to dwell on the positive, not the negative. I've accomplished a lot, considering. I guess it could always be worse! So I do what I can...and somehow in the end, I manage to pull it all together!

It was a good year for Jujubeads. Etsy started to pick up, craft shows proved to be worthwhile & the Jujubeads Holiday Party/Trunk Show was a success! So I've decided to put all of my rings on sale...25% off until the end of the year. I hope you'll check them at out (while supplies last) at www.etsy.com/shop/jujubeader.

Please stay safe & have a wonderful holiday season...and a very Happy New Year to All!!
XXOO,
Jujubeader:)

No comments:

Post a Comment