Wednesday, August 17, 2011

**it hit the fan

Well, I've had better days, my friends. After our wonderful trip to Asheville, spending such lovely days with our family, it was bound to happen. I'm down for the count. It's so frustrating to always 'pay the price', but like I've said before, I make my choices. I wouldn't have missed this trip for anything in the world. Even though I said g'night earlier than I would have liked many nights, I'm still suffering the effects of TOO MUCH. I haven't been able to get back to my jewelry-making which is one of the most frustrating aspects for me. My body doesn't cooperate with my brain! I have so many great ideas and can't wait to get started. But somehow, I can't seem to get myself 'vertical' just yet. Maybe tomorrow. Meanwhile, I've had many, many more Facebook fans since we instituted our raffle to win my Swarovski pearl earrings. I can't wait to see WHO will be the winner! I think we'll figure it out by tomorrow...so stay tuned! And now, back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment